Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Update

Here in the Pacific NW, we've had more than our share of sunshine and warm weather, while our friends in Southern Cal. have suffered with the rain. Now, it's back to normal. Our gardens, which are almost three weeks ahead, have settled into lethargy again. We are in the middle of tearing out more lawn and making a "waterwise" garden. Planning this is fun, and I have most of the perennials and small shrubs that I want to use already on hand, so the expense should be minimal.

We keep trying to simplify our lives. This has been an ongoing interest of mine for almost ten years now. It's a slow process, one that my Dh has finally joined me in considering important. This philosophy manifests itself in so many ways. I'll share more about this later. I'm off to visit my mother for the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home