Saturday, December 02, 2006

Apron Swap Results!

I received my apron from the "What's Cookin" Apron Swap and boy, did I get lucky! Patricia was a wonderful swap partner and made me the most beautiful holiday apron. Plus, I received a delicious carmeled apple that my husband and I will be consuming as we decorate for Chrismas! Isn't her packaging pretty?

 

Here I am trying to take a photo of me wearing the apron in a mirror. (Sorry for the flash...) The apron is lovely. The fabric is totally "me". The really uncanny thing is that a friend of mine just returned some magazines of mine that she'd borrowed. One of the pages I'd turned down to tear out and save was this exact apron pattern!

 

In addition, I received some delicious recipes, a 2007 date book, and a holiday planner. All so cute. Thank you so much Patricia. You got everything just perfect! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The apron looks great on you! So, so glad you like it. I'm glad the apple arrived safely!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Alice (in BC Canada) said...

You are definitely blessed, Lisa. The apple sounds delicious, the apron looks great, and the other gifts are wonderful icing on the cake. And yes, it was a beautiful looking package.

I'm not surprised that this apron turned out exactly as the one you had marked. I've been learning about "treasure mapping" and this fits right in. In January I will be taking a workshop on Treasure Mapping (part of goal setting) and will post about it on my blog.

11:35 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

What a great swap! I like the fabric as well...
It was neat to see your snowy pictures! (but I understand how it just makes things so dangerous up there!)
Back to blogging for me and thank you for your encouraging words!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home