Friday, July 06, 2007

Seven Random Things About Me Meme

I have been tagged by Ellen at Garden-Addiction to participate in this meme, so I will do my best.

1. I am afraid of the water. Don't like to be in it, don't like to be on it, don't like it in my eyes, ears, or nose. (I still shower though!)

2. I collect old books. Particulary those published before 1970. Love the vintage novels! Hence, the need to clear out my rooms and add more bookshelves...

3. I don't like lots of frosting on cookies and cakes. I always scrape it off and leave it on the plate. This is a big advantage for my husband, who helps himself to my leftovers. He's a frosting parasite!

4. I love to start projects but have been known to get bored with them in the middle of the process.

5. I'm a magnet for stray animals. Don't know why, but I seem to have a sign over my head that is only visible to wandering dogs and cats who show up at inconvenient times for indefinate periods. (See Maggie the dog who was one that ended up staying.)

6. Early morning is my favorite time of day. I love being out in the garden, or the city, when no one else is up and around. We often start out really early on our driving vacations to take advantage of this feeling. It's lovely.

7. I'm a homebody. I'd rather stay home and watch an old movie with popcorn and a soda on the couch with my hubby than go out to a movie or a happening club.

I won't tag anyone in particular, but if you read this, consider yourself tagged!

The Rules:
Each blogger starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 random facts as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home