Saturday, April 23, 2005

Manly Men Are Back Baby!

I saw a number of ads and coupons for a men's skin care system today. Ack! Isn't it bad enough that woman have to contend with all this nonsense? Surely men wouldn't be dumb enough to fall into the cosmetics trap. Well, whew! My faith was renewed when I read this article. It's about time is all that I can say. Who wants some namby-pamby guy who's worried about his complexion? Bring on the "real" men who aren't afraid to get a little dirty!

Hold the quiche: Manly men are back

Women want the "man" back in "manly," a Harris Interactive survey shows. The rough-and-ready attitude is in, women say, while the manicured "metrosexual" look is on the way out.
[ Read Article (Outside Link) ]

Since I'm a dog lover...

This site was so much fun. Take the quiz (which is designed so well that it's a pleasure to view!) and see what type of dog fits your personality. I'm a Belgian Shepherd, hardworking, obedient, and intelligent with strong guarding and herding instincts. Needs lot of exercise, likes wars! (I guess this breed was used a lot in WWII as a guard dog.) Don't know how true this is, but it's lots of fun so check it out at www.gone2thedogs.com/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home