Monday, November 14, 2005

What Kind Of Yarn Are You?

I took the quiz and look how I ended up--dishcloth yarn! While I realize that perhaps I'm not the most exciting personality type, I hardly think that I'm this dull! Oh well, I must accept the results and move on. Take the quiz yourself and find out if you fare any better.

You are dishcloth cotton.
You are Dishcloth Cotton.
You are a very hard worker, most at home when
you're at home. You are thrifty and seemingly
born to clean. You are considered to be a Plain
Jane, but you are too practical to notice.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 Comments:

Blogger Wildside Musing said...

Oh, geez! I'm dishcloth cotton too -- but heck, too practical to notice!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Wildside Musing said...

And thank you for the words of encouragement about the kiwis!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home