Friday, January 06, 2006

It's Not Just My Arteries Clogging...

 


This is my next project, the Felt Clogs by Fiber Trends. I bought the pattern before Christmas while out yarn shopping with a friend. I didn't want to spend the $$ for the yarn then, so like a good girl, I waited until after the holidays. I'm going to make them with Cascade Yarn's Peruvian Highland Wool in blue with red trim. I've never felted before, so this will be an exciting project for me. If they work out, I'll make a pair for my hubby, but I'll have to like this one, since he wears a size 13 shoe--that's a lot of knitting! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Wildside Musing said...

This winter I have a pair of felt slippers that are just the thing!

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How intrigueing! I've never seen homemade felted clogs. I'm looking forward to hearing how they turn out.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home