Friday, January 06, 2006

Wow! You've Got To See This.

 


Over the holidays we had a lot going on, not all of it good. As a special gift to me, my husband surprised me one evening by bundling me up and taking me to see the "Garden of Delights" at the Bellevue Botanical Gardens. This is a wonderful light show that they do every year, and wouldn't you know it, we'd never been before. Well, even though the temperature was freezing, it was wonderful to see the beautiful effects that they had worked so hard at creating. It was pure magic, how they were able to recreate specific flowers using little outdoor lights. One of my favorites was the Pampas Grass shown above. If you get a chance to visit this garden do take it. It's wonderful any time of year--this is just an added bonus! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Wildside Musing said...

Looks like a nice thing to do! We went to a similar light show near us... My mom was estatic. She loves all things twinkly!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How beautiful.....and different!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home