Monday, January 09, 2006

New Year, New Diary

Posted by Picasa
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors,
And let every new year find you a better man.
~ Benjamin Franklin


One of my new year's resolutions is to try to keep a diary. I have bought Our Country Diary for 2006, an annual diary from Michel Publishing, www.michelpublishing.com (914) 763-2244 ever since a friend gave me one as a gift many years ago. These are lovely, hardcover books with beautiful, old-fashioned, color illustrations as well as wonderful quotations, and sections for photos, musings, etc. While I've been faithful to them for a year or two, normally I burn out on keeping them current. But this year will be different!!!! (I've kept the empty ones simply because they are too beautiful to throw away--thus adding to my clutter issue--but that's another resolution...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Wildside Musing said...

What a fantastic quote by our old friend BF!

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home