Friday, April 21, 2006

Almost Done

 

This is a quick, little scarf that I've been working on in the evenings when listening to the news. I still have to concentrate on my knitting when I'm doing any sort of pattern, so a nice, easy project is great for keeping busy in the evening. It's made from Patons' "Cha Cha", which is fun and easy to work with. These little scarves are so light and keep you really warm. Although the season for scarf wearing is fading, I'll appreciate having it next autumn! (The books in the background are the complete set of Sherlock Holmes mysteries and a set of novels by E.M. Forster. (Yes, books are everywhere!) Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa, I'm so glad you like my blog! I have a rather dry sense of humor, so bear with me. Better Off by E. Brende was a fantastic book, I read it last fall. I don't really knit as fast as I seem to, I have 2 boys that take time away from my knitting, and I just caught everything up on my blog last night. I'm not sure how to email on blogs yet, otherwise that's what I'd be doing. See you in blogland again.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Karen,

I don't have kids, but my animals annoy me enough to prevent me knitting as much as I'd like!

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa, my younger cat packs off yarn. See "Baaaad Kitty" entry to get the full idea. :)

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colours in your scarf, Lisa. Lovely photo with the books.

9:14 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

Did you choose the colours in fonction of the books - or the other way round ?

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home