Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wishing For Spring

I'm behind in my posting due to family emergencies. How quickly our lives can spiral out of control! However, one of my new year's resolutions is striving to live a more deliberate life, and that means making the time for things that are important. So I will get back to keeping current on my blog. I have finished a knitting project, and and half done with my clogs. (Photos to follow.) The garden languishes terribly, since the weather here has not been inhospitable to working in the dirt. They say we may even have snow tomorrow morning, but it's March after all, the changeable month. We don't want to wish our lives away longing for Spring, for it will be here soon enough!

"Whosoe'er would reach the rose,
Treads the crocus underfoot.

Elizabeth Barrett Browning
"Bertha in Love"

1 Comments:

Blogger Wildside Musing said...

Ah, the poor crocus...

Looking forward to seeing you back up! Hope things will be settling down some for you.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home