Thursday, March 09, 2006

More Knitting Fun



This is my completed bear that I knit in response to a blogger's request for teddy bears to take down to kids in Jamaica. She'd been there on vacation and seen children so poor that they had no toys of their own. So, she posted a WWII-era pattern for quick-to-knit teddy bears and asked people to help out. I had a lot of leftover, washable yarn which was perfect for this. It's a quick, easy project. I knit in many good thoughts and wishes for the little child who will receive it. I'm in the middle of bear number two as we speak. This little project has superceded my felted clogs, but they are next to be completed! If you'd like to help, you may get the pattern here Bear Drive

1 Comments:

Blogger Jewelielyn said...

he is so cute! i continue to be impressed with your knitting.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home