Friday, May 26, 2006
- Name: Lisa
- Location: Pacific Northwest
I'm curious and love to learn. Reading is one of my passions, and if necessary, I'll resort to reading the back of the ceral box! I like debating (in a nice way) current issues, I'm a news junkie, but I read/watch from all political angles so I can get "the big picture". I love interesting people, music with thoughtful lyrics, animals, gardening, knitting, and literature.
Books On The Nightstand
- Away by Amy Bloom
- Climbing Higher by Montel Williams
- Adventures in Contentment by David Grayson
- Self-Improvement by Samuel Smiles
- -Create a "Quotation" journal
- -Rake Leaves
- -Mending Basket
- -Weed--neverending battle
Current Craft Projects
- - Bird Cross Stitch Bookmark, etc.
- - Scotty dog hat
- - Autumn Cross Stitch Sampler
- - Nature Journal
- - Felted Clogs
- - Branching Out scarf
- - Notice how I add to these, but rarely complete?
Blogs I FollowMy Blogroll
- In the Garden
- My New Baby--Another Step To Frugality.
- Finding Peace
- Garden Angst
- It's a Bumbly Sort Of Day In The Garden.
- When Is A House Just Too Much?
- Life can Be tough...
- Almost Done
- I'm a Friend of "Friends of the Library".
- I Love A Good Quiz